When they’re ready, to get the most out of a belief, people should question their parents’ so as to freely choose their own.
This isn’t just about religion and politics.
It’s about their sum.
Why accept the bankers’ view?
“Release Number: CB15-TPS.05″
- 310,633,980 — U.S. Resident Population on January 1, 2011
- 320,090,632 — U.S. Resident Population on January 1, 2015
“Speech shows ‘US ambition to dominate world'”
[Global Times link — January 22, 2015]
- Obama, who is pushing to overcome resistance to so-called fast-track authority from within his own party as well as conservative Republicans, said that if China prevailed, US workers and businesses would be at a disadvantage.
“Foreign oil wells attract Chinese investors”
[China Daily link — January 21, 2015]
- Foreign investment in the energy industry is welcomed by the US government, and the biggest risk for investors now is the slump of oil prices.
“One billion harmful, erotic posts deleted in year-long Internet cleanup”
[Xinhua link — January 17, 2015]
- Authorities also closed down about 2,200 websites and 20 million online forums, blogs and social media accounts that had spread erotic and illegal content, said Ren Xianliang, deputy head of the Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC). During the operation, domestic gateway websites have well cooperated, Ren said.
“Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline ‘to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'”
[Caixin link — January 22, 2015]
- Other foreign drug companies are trimming their number of employees in China.
“Prosecutor gives rare insight into weeping corrupt Chinese officials and their mistresses”
[SCMP link — January 22, 2015]
- At a certain level in the bureaucracy, women would come to them, instead of the other way around, making it easy for them to fall into temptation.
Fill in the blanks:
- “In [. . .] the U.S. overthrew the [. . .] government.”
And we wonder why. . . .
E-mail: DollarToTheGiant@Gmail.com for We Avoid Risk By Sacrificing Children Chronicles & Comments June 2008 [#1] to Date [#1275]