Do you know of an American Software Company that only hires American Citizens?
If so, let me know about them so that I can add them to this list.
- Real World Programming – Exposing the Data May 14, 2017Read more →
- Project: Hill Country Outreach April 19, 2017Coming soon. http://www.hillcountryoutreach.com/ Read more →
- Project: FOIA Tracker April 19, 2017Coming Soon. Available in various versions that will work on your network and an online subscription based version. Having problems tracking all of your FOIA submissions? email us at email@example.com and let us know what features you would like to…Read more →
- Project: EuropeHunts March 11, 2017http://www.europehunts.com/ Click on the link above to view this siteRead more →
- Project: H-1B Hunting Licenses December 2, 2016http://h1bhuntinglicenses.com/ This site was written in asp.net with a sql server backend and google maps. Started out using a template that I found and modified it to do what I wanted it to do. Your really ought to click on…Read more →
- Real World Programming – Exposing the Data May 14, 2017
- Eagle Creek CRM Director Shares: What Today's Customers WantSandeep Kadam provides insights on how to understand the new customers for CRM software.
- South Dakota is the #11 Most Beautiful State in America, Ranked by BeautyIf you’re wondering how DAKOTA sniffs the top 10, you’ve clearly never made a trip to the most underrated state in America.
- Some tech firms welcome Trump’s H-1B reformsThe domestic IT services industry hires U.S. workers and says H-1B restrictions will help them compete
- Evanta CIO Inner Circle Dinner
- Premier CIO/SIM event
- Eagle Creek CRM Director Shares: What Today's Customers Want
- Rural Sourcing Inc. Hires Anthony Robinson, Ph.D. as the New Software Development Center Director in Augusta, Ga June 14, 2017
- H-1B: Coveted globally and reviled in America June 6, 2017
- Rural Sourcing Inc. Named an Atlanta Pacesetter For Three Years in a Row May 1, 2017
- Rural Sourcing’s Third Annual Hackathon To Support Dixie Adoptables March 29, 2017
- The 6th Man Principle March 23, 2017
- Digital Transformation Isn’t Only About Technology June 19, 2017This post originally appeared as “Digital Transformation Isn’t Only About Technology” on our COO Carlos Melendez Under Development blog at Infoworld.com and reprinted with permission from IDG. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about an article I read a while ago in Forbes where the writer shared top trends for digital transformation, commenting that “APIsREAD […]
- Chatbots, AI: the Future of Innovation April 27, 2017I’m very excited about my new role as Innovation Director at Wovenware. I’m looking forward to introducing innovative paradigms, while leading our talented team of engineers as we develop disruptive products, such as chatbots and smart solutions for our clients. Wovenware has more than 14 years of experience building enterprise applications and has focused theREAD […]
- Creating an e-Commerce Shopping Frenzy: Many Possibilities are in Store for Tech Savvy Retailers April 18, 2017E-commerce has come a long way over the past 20 years. According to a recent blog in Retail Touchpoints, e-commerce sites have made great strides in the areas of product visualization, customer reviews, product personalization, real-time inventory and post-purchase features, such as recommendations based on past purchases. eMarketer recently reported that e-commerce generated approximately $1.915READ […]
- Debunking Myths About Puerto Rico March 27, 2017NOTE: A variation of this blog first appeared on the website newsismybusiness.com Last week I participated in the Technology Panel of the Debunking Myths About Puerto Rico Conference at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The conference was organized by the Association of Puerto Rican Students at MIT. The goal of the event was to debunkREAD […]
- Health Insurers Turn to Smart Apps to Cure the Epidemic of Non-Compliance March 22, 2017Getting patients to take their medicine has plagued the medical profession for quite some time. Unfortunately, it isn’t as simple as having them take it with a spoonful of sugar, as Mary Poppins advised. And it’s not just medical professionals and patients who suffer. In today’s highly regulated insurance environment, this issue has also becomeREAD […]
- Digital Transformation Isn’t Only About Technology June 19, 2017