Do you know of an American Software Company that only hires American Citizens?
If so, let me know about them so that I can add them to this list.
- Project: Broken W Hunts October 20, 2017Customer wanted a website for his hunting ranch. http://www.brokenwhunts.com/ Read more →
- Project: Danaz Designz October 20, 2017Client wanted an online store. Used WordPress and Woo Commerce to develop this one. http://danazdesignz.com/ Read more →
- Developed a site to help Navy Veterans see where their buddies ended up at August 20, 2017http://amsdevelop.com/ Click on the link above to view it. Read more →
- Real World Programming – Exposing the Data May 14, 2017Read more →
- Project: Hill Country Outreach April 19, 2017Coming soon. http://www.hillcountryoutreach.com/ Read more →
- Project: Broken W Hunts October 20, 2017
- How to Best Leverage SAP’s S/4Hana in Digital Adaptation May 16, 2018S/4HANA has been called the engine driving digital adaptation. That is a bold statement. However, is that statement marketing hype, or is it true? [...] The post How to Best Leverage SAP’s S/4Hana in Digital Adaptation appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Understanding the risks of offshoring in today’s digital marketplace May 3, 2018Offshoring, the approach many U.S-based companies take to secure IT talent, has lost much of its original appeal. In the past, U.S. companies sent [...] The post Understanding the risks of offshoring in today’s digital marketplace appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Competitive Threats Driving Digital Adaptation April 18, 2018While digital adaptation may evoke visions of continuous improvement and innovation-led initiatives, the real impetus behind digital adaptation is more basic – survival. 70% [...] The post Competitive Threats Driving Digital Adaptation appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- 3 Key Ways to Manage Speed to Market March 27, 2018Today’s age of digital adaptation mandates innovation and quality – at great speed. Way back in 2000, Jack Welch, in GE’s Annual Report, warned [...] The post 3 Key Ways to Manage Speed to Market appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Reengineering the Digital Experience March 16, 2018Today’s consumers apply the same digital experience standard to both their personal and professional lives. This merging of experiences, which calls for digital adaptation, [...] The post Reengineering the Digital Experience appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- How to Best Leverage SAP’s S/4Hana in Digital Adaptation May 16, 2018
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same May 25, 2018Note: This post originally appeared as: The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same: A Lesson on Today’s AI for the Masses on our COO, Carlos Meléndez, Under Development blog at InfoWorld, and is reprinted with permission from IDG. Before the 1800s and the invention of the power loom, clothing was hand-made... […]
- Tech Innovation Isn’t Just In Silicon Valley May 23, 2018In a recent Forbes column, I, along with other Technology Council members, was asked to share my thoughts on what tech leaders want non-tech professionals to know. My response was that technology innovation is not just in Silicon Valley, but is happening everywhere, only requiring bright and forward-thinking innovators, talented technologists and a desire to... […]
- Bringing Artificial Intelligence to Life at the CIO and IT Leadership Conference May 20, 2018Last week I had the opportunity to join industry leaders from Microsoft, SAP, Claro and others, speaking before attendees of the CIO and IT Leadership Conference put on by the Puerto Rico IT Cluster. This is a great event that provides a unique opportunity for Puerto Rico’s public and private sector to engage in important... […]
- It Always Pays to Be Early to the Game: Especially When it Comes to Artificial Intelligence May 14, 2018As part of my ongoing blog in Forbes.com. I recently addressed the benefits of being an early adopter of Artificial Intelligence, as well as the reasons why many companies have been slow to embrace it. Some of the industries at the forefront of AI adoption are insurance, financial services, healthcare and retail, and the benefits... […]
- Insights as a Service: Giving Companies a Fast Lane to Data-Driven Action May 1, 2018Note: This post originally appeared as Insights as a Service: Giving Companies a Fast Lane to Data-Driven Action on our COO, Carlos Meléndez, Under Development blog at InfoWorld and is reprinted with permission from IDG. It’s no news that we’re in the full throes of a digital age marked by big data and analytics,... […]
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same May 25, 2018