Do you know of an American Software Company that only hires American Citizens?
If so, let me know about them so that I can add them to this list.
- Project: Broken W Hunts October 20, 2017Customer wanted a website for his hunting ranch. http://www.brokenwhunts.com/ Read more →
- Project: Danaz Designz October 20, 2017Client wanted an online store. Used WordPress and Woo Commerce to develop this one. http://danazdesignz.com/ Read more →
- Developed a site to help Navy Veterans see where their buddies ended up at August 20, 2017http://amsdevelop.com/ Click on the link above to view it. Read more →
- Real World Programming – Exposing the Data May 14, 2017Read more →
- Project: Hill Country Outreach April 19, 2017Coming soon. http://www.hillcountryoutreach.com/ Read more →
- Project: Broken W Hunts October 20, 2017
- Reengineering the Digital Experience March 16, 2018Today’s consumers apply the same digital experience standard to both their personal and professional lives. This merging of experiences, which calls for digital adaptation, [...] The post Reengineering the Digital Experience appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Four Trends Redefining the Workforce Model March 16, 2018As Digital Adaptation takes hold, four over-arching shifts are converging to change the way organizations build and evolve their workforces. 1. Access to Evolving [...] The post Four Trends Redefining the Workforce Model appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Why Rural Sourcing is the Next Starbucks March 8, 2018True confession, I’m a Starbucks coffee fan. Each day starts with a triple grande nonfat cappuccino. I’m also a big Howard Schultz fan; I [...] The post Why Rural Sourcing is the Next Starbucks appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Workforce Changes of Digital Adaptation February 19, 2018The advent of technology-empowered global workforces fundamentally changed the way employees and employers engaged. Technology connected workers around the globe, dissolving geographical boundaries. Today, [...] The post Workforce Changes of Digital Adaptation appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Balancing Cost with Speed and Quality is Key to Digital Adaptation and Transformation February 19, 2018In our last blog post, we broke Digital Adaptation down into four key areas: Evolving Needs, Workforce Change, The Consumerization of IT and Competitive [...] The post Balancing Cost with Speed and Quality is Key to Digital Adaptation and Transformation appeared first on Rural Sourcing.
- Reengineering the Digital Experience March 16, 2018
- Nearshoring – The Fast Path and Short Cut to AI Deployment March 13, 2018Any way you look at it, AI is complex. There’s so much that’s involved in developing smart solutions, and as they continue to get more and more sophisticated, it’s only going to get harder. So, what’s a company to do? It’s clear that you can’t avoid the AI revolution, nor should you try to. Smart... […]
- Honored to Join Forbes Technology Council March 12, 2018I was thrilled to learned recently that I have been accepted to join the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for CIOs, CTOs and tech executives. Forbes Technology Council members are selected to become part of a curated network of successful peers and they gain access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including... […]
- UPR Mayaguez Campus Job Fair: The Future Looks Hopeful for Rising IT Professionals March 5, 2018Wovenware was very excited to sponsor and participate in the 29th Annual Job Fair at the University of Puerto Rico (UPR) Mayaguez Campus – one of the biggest job fairs held within the UPR system. Each year we are more and more impressed with the number and caliber of new computer programmers, developers and engineers... […]
- Expo Puerto Rico 2018: Sharing Experiences and Insights as a Technology Services Exporter February 28, 2018Last week, I had the pleasure of speaking before attendees of Expo Puerto Rico 2018 , an event put on by the Commerce and Exports Company of Puerto Rico (CCE), to facilitate access to information on international trade, innovation, financing and incentives for export. Speaking before a packed room of entrepreneurs, I discussed how globalization... […]
- Looking Back and Ahead February 26, 20182017 was a year of growth and success for us, but also challenge. When we were hit by Hurricane Maria in October, we had to face one of the most difficult situations: devastation all over the island, as well as loss of power and spotty Internet and cell coverage for months on end, along with... […]
- Nearshoring – The Fast Path and Short Cut to AI Deployment March 13, 2018