Department of Labor, and Student Loan People, I am NOT going to jump through these hoops anymore

For years now, nearly a decade or more, I had hope that if I would finish my degree, I could get back to work as a Software Developer in America.

But after hearing from others who have a MBA, PHD, etc., I realized that it was not going to happen in an era when our Department of Labor and our Senators are selling H-1B Hunting Licenses to take our jobs.

I have signed these deferment forms for years now in the hope that I would get back to work.

No More.

If you want to take my birthday, my drivers license, my life, whatever, I don’t really give a shit anymore.

Nelnet Customer Solutions <>

12:46 PM (26 minutes ago)
to me

Dear Virgil Bierschwale,

Thank you for contacting Nelnet.

Our records indicate that your account is 71 days past due in the amount of $339.09.


You can review your repayment options online. Simply log in to your account at and follow these instructions below:


  1. Click “Payments”, and then select “Repayment Options.”
    2. Under Long Term Solutions, click “My payments are too high for my income.”
    3. Two options will be provided, one based on length of repayment term and the other based on your income. Select the desired option.
  2. Complete the requested fields to determine amounts and eligible payment plans.
    5. Select the plan you prefer and complete the online application process.


Based on the option you have chosen you may be required to send supporting documentation. If no supporting documentation is required, the repayment plan will be auto-processed.

Please allow up to 30 days to have this reflected on your account. If supporting documentation is required, you will be advised of the documents needed to complete your repayment plan change request.


If you are unable to make payments until you submit your payment plan information, you may be eligible to have your payments temporarily postponed with a deferment or forbearance.
How to Apply Online for Deferment or Forbearance:

  1. Log in to <>
  2. Click on “Documents”
  3. Click Forms
  4. Select the appropriate deferment or forbearance form based on your needs and situation
  5. Click Complete Online
  6. Electronically sign your deferment or forbearance request


Some deferments and forbearances require you to provide supporting documentation. If supporting documentation is required, you will be advised of the documents needed to complete your request and where to send them. If no supporting documentation is required, the deferment or forbearance will be automatically processed.

Within three business days, your online account will reflect that your deferment or forbearance request is being reviewed.


We’re here for you when you need us. If you have any questions, please call us at 888.486.4722, visit <> , or connect with us at <>  or on <>  on Twitter.

Jason H



From: Virgil Bierschwale []
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:24 AM
To: Help <>
Subject: Student Loans past due


Folks, after six long years of unemployment because the Department of Labor is selling H-1B Hunting Licenses to Hunt American Jobs in America, I really no longer give a ???? what you do with these student loans as I have no way to pay for them ever when I can’t even buy a interview.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *