- Computer Systems Analyst
- Americans get paid $85,320.00
- Companies demanding more visa workers are willing to pay:
- 18 applications for 1% to 20% of that
- 2 applications for 21% to 40% of that
- 1,315 applications for 41% to 60% of that
- 37,423 applications for 61% to 80% of that
- 27,615 applications for 81% to 99% of that
- 1 application for the same wage that Americans would be paid
- 10,803 applications for 101% to 120% of that
- 3,605 applications for 121% to 140% of that
- 0 applications for 141% to 160% of that
- 444 applications for 161% to 180% of that
- 172 applications for 181% to 200% of that
Data is taken from 2014 LCA (Labor Conditional Application) data that must be filed to bring in a temporary worker under a visa.
Bottom line, any time you hear somebody say that the temporary workers are competing against Americans on an equal basis, you will know better.
I do not blame the visa holders as they simply are seeking the opportunity that we took for granted in America.
I blame the corporate shoe shine boys in Washington DC for not realizing that it is up to them to provide the balance that capital and labor demand if we want a society based on the American Dream.