I am doing my part to put an end to this nightmare.

Are you?

Thank you for contacting USCIS regarding potential H-1B fraud. We will review your submission and contact you if additional information is needed.


To report an employer of H-1B nonimmigrants who has committed a violation of provisions of the H-1B program to the Department of Labor, you may complete Form WH-4 H-1B Nonimmigrant Information located here.


You may also contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement by completing the HSI Tip Form located here.

And Here.

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division’s Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER), formerly named the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices.

We welcome your views and will take into consideration all feedback and suggestions we receive. We will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Immigrant and Employee Rights Section<>

Join GovDelivery to receive automatic updates on IER issues:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *