I hear this all of the time.
Yet nobody does anything, so nothing gets done.
Here is my plan:
- Get back to developing H-1B Hunting Licenses in a manner that will show the year over year displacement of Americans in America.
- Create a daily report similar to what I have done here along with a daily video, podcast complete with skype, messenger, etc. interviews, discussions.
- Create a weekly 8 page newspaper using the items in each weeks daily report for distribution to all 500+ representatives in Washington DC
What will it take to do this?
As many of you know, I have had to cut substantially back on my work after taking the janitor job at the VA.
My pay at the VA has finally stabilized at $2,080.00 per month as you can see here.
It doesn’t allow me to prosper, but I can survive on that, and it will allow me to focus on doing the 3 items listed above if I can find a way to count on that monthly income.
Items 1 and 2 above can easily be done for about $2,000.00 per month.
To add item 3 on a weekly basis would be about $300.00 for printing 1,000 papers each issue, plus several dollars postage to mail each one.
That will take some time for us to reach that level, unless you are willing to dig deep.
While these expenses are too much for an unemployed programmer like myself to fund, and too much for people in the same situation I am in, it is easily obtainable with less than 1,000 people funding our work.
As an example, if each person were to donate $20.00 per month on a recurring basis, we find that we need:
- 100 people @ 20.00 per month
- 200 people @ 10.00 per month
- 400 people @ 5.00 per month.
We can create our own lobbying office with full time dedicated staff.
Nobody is going to do this for us, especially Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg.
FWD.us is not going to lobby on our behalf
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me know what you can afford on a monthly basis and I will set you up via paypal
You can also find me at Patreon
My videos can be found at youtube
Don’t want me to do this.
Fine, let us know a better plan, and I will post it here simply because it is up to us to speak on our behalf as our silence enables what is happening to us here in the technology industry.
Are you a older H-1B, or a Green Card Holder?
If so, you are beginning to see age discrimination in your area as well.
We are all in this together, and we will all go down with the ship if we remain silent.
I can’t say this enough.
Our silence enables this.