Hi Protect U.S. Workers State Representatives & Warriors ~
Meeting Reminder ~
Our next Meeting is ~ Tomorrow Thursday, April 11th @ 8pm Est.
1. Stephen Miller’s immigration shakeup ~ Led by OR16
2. USCIS BAHA Listening session April 18th 2 – 4pm (comments)
3. Outreach Groups
4. Open discussion ~ All topics
* During the call please remember to put your phones on mute if you are not speaking.
* Outreach Groups ~ Please align with one of the following teams
1. Media Outreach (TV – News – Journalists) ~ Led by VA3
2. Social Media Outreach (Twitter / Linkedin / Snapchat) ~ need lead
3. Embassy Outreach ~ Led by NY14
4. Congressional Outreach ~ Led by NJ4
5. College Campus Activist Groups Outreach ~ Led by OR16
6. USCIS / DOL Outreach (research OPT & L1 Visa numbers) ~ Led by IL7, SEATTLE7, FL7
7. Law Research ~ Led by John
8. Marketing ~ Led by NY14
9. Lobby Caucus groups ~ need Lead
10. New Members/Revenues/Grants ~ need Lead
Thank you all for Protecting our Country!!
This post was originally published on this siteOn April 18th, 2019 USCIS Director Cissna hosted a Buy American Hire American Listening Session. Professor Ron Hira, members of the Department of Labor and the Department of Justice and I spoke at the event. Thank you Director Cissna for meeting with Protect U.S. Workers and displaced American … Read moreUSCIS BAHA Listening Session ~ April 18th, 2019